HERCULES BORN TO LAST
The Tunnel HERCULES washing system is a reference point in the car wash world for its distinguishing characteristics. Its solid structure, made to last over time, the flexibility of the software and the characteristic modularity, make it a benchmark in the landscape of tunnel washing plants and an ideal tool to ensure to your business reliability and concreteness. Low energy consumption and very low running and maintenance costs, among the lowest in the market, make it a balanced and secure income tool. Flexibility, reliability, robustness and modularity are the basic concepts on which wash built the success of HERCULES.
HERCULES IS CHARACTERIZED BY:
• Attention to energy saving and environmental protection, with the double-circuit device for water recycling;
• Economic efficiency;
• Vehicles washing and drying quality, positioned and towed in complete safety;
• Modularity, enabled by the high number of configurations, for every need of space, use and investment, and complemented by a wide range of accessories;
• Robustness of the structures made of steel and hot galvanized;
• Self-diagnosis and self-learning software intelligence, for safer and more accurate management of all stages of the washing and drying cycle and reduction of dead times;
• Reliability and performance, witnessed by the large number of machines installed in the world.
STANDARD up to 60 cars /hour up
HIGH PERFORMANCE up to 90 cars/hour